Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: No servo output on the Classix?

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: No servo output on the Classix?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:12:11 +0200

Hi Alexis

I fixed the names on the schematics - I had added this connector in order to use
 a "bypassed" 4017 based rc receiver.

so foo1 would be a servo clock, foo2 a ppm capture and foo3 a servo reset.

from conf/autopilot/classix.h

/* PPM : rc rx on P0.6 : FBW_RC0 connector */
#define PPM_PINSEL PINSEL0
#define PPM_PINSEL_VAL 0x02
#define PPM_PINSEL_BIT 12

/* SERVOS : 4017 on FBW_RC0 connector */

/* MAT0.1 on P0.5 */
#define SERVO_CLOCK_PIN 5
#define SERVO_CLOCK_PINSEL PINSEL0
#define SERVO_CLOCK_PINSEL_VAL 0x02