[Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry with both FBW and AP messages on the Classix

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry with both FBW and AP messages on the Classix?!?
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:04:34 -0800

Hey,

So here are a few questions about the Classix again... (but good news,
now I got the servos working just fine)!

I think I blew up the serial port on the FBW processor (don't really
know how... the only thing that was connected on it was the USB to
serial adaptor)... so is there a way to "package" the FBW messages
(PPM, commands, etc.) with the AP messages (I guess by the SPI link
between the processor) and send them together with the AP serial port?
There must be a way, right? Otherwise you would need two modems to
send both the FBW and AP telemetry...

Thanks again!

    Alexis