Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry with both FBW and AP messages on the Cla

From: pascal . brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry with both FBW and AP messages on the Classix?!?
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 22:19:49 +0100

no, there is no way in the current code to send messages from FBW to AP through
the SPI link. Frames sent over the SPI link are described in
sw/airborne/inter_mcu.h (fbw_state and ap_state). It is possible to add more
fields in this structure (a buffer and its size for example).
The frame from FBW to AP is filled in inter_mcu.h:inter_mcu_fill_fbw_state(). It
is
used by AP in main_ap.c:telecommand_task() (the frame is designed by fbw_state)

Note that the code is currently written for fixed length frames (link_mcu.c:36)

A new set of macros, similar to the ones defined in uart.h, have to be defined
to emulate the uart transmission by simple writes to a buffer in the SPI frame.

Nice programming exercise ?

--Pascal