Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry with both FBW and AP messages on the Cla

From: antoine . drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Telemetry with both FBW and AP messages on the Classix?!?
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:16:16 +0100

Hi Alexis

You could also try to use the second UART of the FBW processor

someting like

fbw.CFLAGS += -DDOWNLINK -DUSE_UART1 -DDOWNLINK_TRANSPORT=PprzTransport
-DDOWNLINK_FBW_DEVICE=Uart1 -DUART0_BAUD=B9600
fbw.srcs += downlink.c pprz_transport.c $(SRC_ARCH)/uart_hw.c

in your airframe file could do the trick

hth

Antoine

Quoting address@hidden: