Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error on the classix pinout diagram on the wiki!

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Error on the classix pinout diagram on the wiki!
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:24:35 +0100

Fixed !

Michel

2007/9/3, Alexis Lussier Desbiens <address@hidden>:
Hey,

I am in the process of building a paparazzi classix board...
obviously, even if I am reading the wiki carefully, I will have a
bunch of questions! Hopefully my errors and observations will help
other too...

So first thing:
- The pinout diagram of the classix is wrong (or at least the pinout
of V0.99 doesn't match the schematic and the board that I have). The
FBW Serial connector has 8 pins and should include a reset line (like
the AP Serial connector)...

I would change that, but I suppose the owner of the picture can
probably do a better job at editing the original file!!

Cheers,

     Alexis