[Paparazzi-devel] Re: AP for helicopter (Mohammad Ali Haji Pour

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: AP for helicopter (Mohammad Ali Haji Pour
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:02:55 -0800

Mohammad,

There is an autonomous Heli available at:
http://www.micropilot.com/prod_mp2028g.htm
if you wish to buy a pre-built one.

If you wish to be a part if Paparazzi and use it:
BOM:
As per the Wiki you can open the Eagle Files and build the BOM from
them. Simply open a schematic file .sch. Then do FILE, RUN then the
first item is "bom.ulp". This will create your BOM.

TIMELINE:
4mo, 4days, 4hrs ... depends on you and your resources. I'm sure a
Tiny or Classix could be built in hours at a dedicated shop.
Programmed in minutes, flying in minutes.

Best,
dconger/bmw330i