RE: [Paparazzi-devel] AP

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] AP
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:45:16 -0700

I would say you can find answers to all of your questions on the wiki.  www.nongnu.org/paparazzi

Anton

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] AP
From: Mohammad Ali Haji Pour <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, November 14, 2007 7:53 am
To: address@hidden

Dear all,

We changed our plan and we will be working on a plane since it is easier to fly and control. but i don't know what is the difference between the tiny and classix. can i use tiny ? what about imu and ir ? and i am lost in the number of different codes available. it there any guid or manual that can help or maybe someone who can help ? i am just a beginner, i realy need some help.

Regards,

Mohammad