I am speaking only from my experience here but I can say this is not just Paparazzi but most things academic like this.
You have been given the answers to most every question you have asked already. It's all on the Wiki for you to pick like apples off a tree. Like Apples you have to find the apple and pick it. People are not going to pick them for you.
This is the URL to all you have asked so far: http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
1. The answers will likely not be perfectly obvious. You will likely need to read things several times.
2. Try the search feature for words you are looking for
3. Start at the top and follow the steps.
4. Get Paparazzi loaded and try the simulator a few times to see how it is supposed to work (yes, all directions on the Wiki).
5. Read the Archives on this list. Search tme for posts about Classix and Tiny
Once you have done all your "Homework" then your questions will reflect it. I have found if your questions are truly new and not quickly found on the Wiki the answers will come (List or IRC).