Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: AP

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: AP
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:10:06 -0800

It should also be said that really few people are using the Classix
and it is less "fine tuned" than the Tiny... so answers to your
questions won't come as fast, you might have to live with minor bugs,
and there isn't as much info on the wiki... but you will eventually
get the answer! Go with the Tiny and the path will be much easier to
hike...

   Alexis