[Paparazzi-devel] Tuning Procedure

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning Procedure
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:10:17 -0700

I am still having difficulties tuning and i am sure others are as well. I was wondering if one of the more experienced members would have a better tuning procedure than what is posted on the wiki. Also i am having a difficult time with aligning the IR sensors to match the actual angles. Once i get all the information compiled i will make a complete and updated tuning procedure and post on the wiki, so please give me all the information you can spare.
Thanks
Dan