Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tiny13 help
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:03:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Anton,

Thats a good point you rased! I looked again, and now I don't know what layers I need to select when I generate the gerbers. I'm still waiting for Dr Heinrich to mail me the gerbers, this solves all my problems. When I run the cam job, I see only component side and solder side, and the silk screens, I don't see other layers. There are 2 layers that confuse me, Route 2 and Route 15, I wonder if these are the 2 layers I'm missing. Are the 2 layers in between a signal layer, and a ground layer?

-Thanks,
Uttam