RE: [Paparazzi-devel] MaxStream

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] MaxStream
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:05:22 -0700

Brad,

I am using Xbee pro modules for airborne part and Xbee Pro RS232 modems for
ground station. Works just fine. I also have a USB version of the ground
station modem. Also works fine. With usb on linux you need to tinker a bit
with user rights and usb drivers. Even though its extra work, its not hard.

Cheers,

Roman Krashanitsa

rg] On Behalf Of Brad Douglas