Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:57:21 -0800 (PST)

I did some general reading, both on the wiki and on gyros, and I think I have it figured? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Since the plane is going to be fairly agile, gyros would be required. Control is going to be elevons, so I require one Dual axis gyro, like this

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=698

for each elevon, controlling both roll and pitch, right?

-Thanks,
Apologies for so many questions! I'm learning lots of things here!

Uttam