Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2 GPS

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2 GPS
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 00:31:32 -0800 (PST)

While waiting for replacement components to arrive for the sensors, I thought I'll go ahead with the rest of the equipment. Now the GPS. How do I make the cable to install the UART tunnel? Do I use the FTDI serial adapter plugged into the "Download" header? If so, Do I need the "Boot" pin to be attached to ground? The GPS_RESET pin should be left un connected, right?

Once the UART tunnel is loaded into the AP, do I then switch to the normal USB cable to hook in onto a windows based PC to run UCenter?

-Thanks,
Uttam

-