[Paparazzi-devel] Autopilot upload

From: John Christensen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Autopilot upload
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:30:00 -0500

These are the last few lines which are all in red from the Paparazzi Center.  I'm not sure what is happening here.  I don't know Linux very well, so it very well could be user error.  (I say it is Linux's fault, not mine =P).

USB error: Operation not permitted

Found USB device
unlock failed
make[1]: *** [upload] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/ramdisk/home/knoppix/paparazzi3/sw/airborne'
make: *** [ap.upload ] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/ramdisk/home/knoppix/paparazzi3'

--
Optimist: "The glass is half full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."