[Paparazzi-devel] Classix audio components

From: David Pérez-Piñar López
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Classix audio components
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:47:46 +0100

Hi all,

I have recently got several Classix bare boards and needed parts, and I'm now in the process of placing everything in place.

I have read somewhere that the Classix comes with an audio circuit to have an option for telemetry if you don't have a modem. I do have my MaxStream modems for telemetry, and therefore a question arises: is it safe to keep the audio amplifiers and discrete parts out of the board? If so, I will have to solder less components, which means less chances of shorts, less consumption, etc.

I guess the audio output from AP and/or FBW can be left unconnected, as this is the case in practice (there is a jumper to select where do you get this signal from).

Thanks a lot in advance,

David

--
David Pérez-Piñar López