[Paparazzi-devel] Booz and ahrs - general questions

From: David Pérez-Piñar López
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz and ahrs - general questions
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:50:38 +0100

Hi all,

As explained in my previous post, I'm making up a Classix board. At the same time, I'm studying the software from the repository.

The questions: I don't understand what all that booz files are. Just part of a specific implementation of paparazzi?

Another one: I would like to add some kind of inertial unit to my system. I have read the info on AHRS unit, and also the source code in AHRS files. These files are located into the airborne folder, and I would like to know what sensors are used by the code: just gyros and altimeter, directly connected to ADC ports?

Thanks a lot,

    David

--
David Pérez-Piñar López