[Paparazzi-devel] Make errorcode=2 with no gcc-errors

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Make errorcode=2 with no gcc-errors
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:09:55 +0100

Hello,

I defined my own board and airframe but am having a hard
time debugging things.
I often get a
make: *** [linux.compile] Fehler 2
when building it but there is no error-message telling me what
went wrong.
At one time it was an included header- or source-file
that was missing but at the moment I cannot find anything
wrong.

Is there something I can do (besides removing the @)
to get error-messages from the build-environment?
This kind of thing must have come up before, I guess.

PS:
I just clicked the wrong button to add this list as  contact in gmail and it sent an invitation :(.
Sorry.

Marcus