RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz and ahrs - general questions

From: David Pérez-Piñar López
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz and ahrs - general questions
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:31:20 +0100

Antoine,

Thanks a lot for the info! I am also considering the possibility of using an
ultrasonic sensor, as I would like to add automatic take-off and landing as
future capabilities. With respect to the IMU, I'm in the design process, and
probably will use a custom design. Not sure if using a full 3 axis gyro unit
or just rely on 1 gyro and IR/accels/magnetometers for pitch and yaw (there
it is the budget variable :)

Regards,

        David

--