Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2 working! TX 3 position switch now...

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2 working! TX 3 position switch now...
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:36:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Thanks to this lovely forum and the helpful people here, the Tiny 2 seems to be working nicely. All I have to do now is plug in the Berg 4, which I moded as the wiki suggests. The IR sensors are stable and working properly. I looked into adding the 3 position switch to the TX. Here's the problem, I opened the TX up and took out the PCB with the Landing Gear 2 position switch on it. I have a 3 position switch with me. Michel suggested soldering the 3 position switch with the center going direct, and either end of the switch switching ground or supply via a 10K resister. The PCB with the Landing Gear switch seems to be only switching ground, not supply, so there's no supply on the PCB.

Any suggestions?

Jeremy suggested moding the airframe file to use 2 switches and mixing. How do I do this?

-Thanks,
Uttam

-