[Paparazzi-devel] Seperate GPS board for Tiny v2-11

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Seperate GPS board for Tiny v2-11
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 03:20:05 -0800 (PST)

Hey all

I am brand new to this project but i am very keen on what you guys are doing. I noticed that there was a wish for a seperate GPS board on the Tiny v2-11 and when i looked at the PCB i couldn't see why not just separate it. I would like to send the file i have created to micheal. I believe that michael is the one that drew the board originally and it is probably a good idea for him to check it over before everyone has a look.

Anyway i only found your website last night and what you are doing looks so cool. what you have set up is a very impressive package and i would like to impliment the system myself. any suggestions on what to start with first would be great. I am thinking a multiplex cargo would be a great starting platform.

Thanks
Todd

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.