Re: [Paparazzi-devel] User's Manual

From: pascal . brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] User's Manual
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 03:27:17 +0100

Quoting Marcus Wolschon <address@hidden>:

> Hello Pascal,
>
> I really, really like it!

 Thanks

> A few point to improve it:
>
> * Move the airframe-definition before
>    the first start. This explain things in the order people
>    need to carry them out.

 This document is a patched version of a report delivered with a fully equipped
and tuned aircraft. It is designed for end users, not for developers. I think
Daniel's "step by step
procedure" report will be the right complement.

> * You are refering to ailerons, thus assuming that the airframe
>    of the user is a fixed-wing -aircraft (safe to assume) and that
>    it has ailerons (not safe to assume).

 There is a note in the abstract, mentioning we are speaking about a Multiplex
Microjet.

--Pascal

PS: This document has already been downloaded 23 times during the first 8 hours
:!