Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non U-Blox GPS usage on Tiny 2.11

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Non U-Blox GPS usage on Tiny 2.11
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:49:24 +0100

Hello Paul,

I submitted a patch to this mailing-lsit to add support for
nmea. You would need to configure your hardware-serial
-port to the right boud-rate and set the defines to use it for
gps but it should work.
I a not using the Tiny-board so I have not tested it on
your hardware. It provides basic position and altitude
but the code to give data on satelite-coverage for each
individual satelite is incomplete. (needs a few lines of
string-parsing. You should find it easy to complete that.)

I do not know if anyone submitted my patch to the svn-trunk
or reviewed it for such a commit.

Marcus