Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Howto buy XTend9 Dev Kit

From: slopehead
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Howto buy XTend9 Dev Kit
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:39:20 +0100

I have had the same problem with the xbee-pro from digikey and ordering from germany. I switched to mouser.com and they are shipping to germany.

hth,
michael

On 20.02.2008 22:02, mohamad sadegh sadri wrote:
I have a funny problem,

I want to buy one XTend9 development kit from Digikey,
I'm located in South Korea ( Republic Korea )

When i add the components to my order list, it sends an interesting message :

Due to U.S. export controls, we are unable to add this item to your order.

how should i buy this development kit?
any of the members here can help me?

thanks