[Paparazzi-devel] GPS Baud rate/configuration question

From: Tom Apker
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Baud rate/configuration question
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:27:09 -0500

Hello,

     I'm trying to get a few new Tiny1.1 boards working, and it seems
like everything but the GPS works.

     The wiki suggests setting the UART1 baud rate to 38,400, while
the airframe configuration files that use the Tiny seem to have it set
at 19,200.  I'm using a uBlox LEA-4P, and haven't run any special
configuration on the GPS unit itself.  Do I need to do that to use a
baud rate higher than 9600?  Alternatively, can I just set the
-DUART1-BAUD=9600 and have a working system?

Many thanks,

Tom Apker