[Paparazzi-devel] Starting with the Paparazzi project

From: Carlos Hellín
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Starting with the Paparazzi project
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:37:17 +0100

Hi all,
I wanted to send this message several months ago (when I found this
project).
I would like to know how to get started in this world of aircraft. I
don't know if all the hardware or aircraft may buy in Spain or buy
imported.

I have several friends and me, we want to begin but I don't know if it
will be difficult because we live in Spain.

Any help is welcome and I hope that soon we can fly our aircraft!

Thank you.