Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny1

From: Mohammad Ali Haji Pour
Subject: Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny1
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:39:51 +0400

Hi Yvest,

I think you have misunderstood me. Sorry that my previous email is not clear. I
am using tiny13 1.1 and I do have all the required components. What I meant was
that the layout that I can get from EAGLE ".brd" file has the component values
and it shows where to attach each component on the PCB. But my problem is that
the values are not distinguishable since they are too close to each other and I
cannot change anything in the file which I think is because of the free version
of EAGLE. Now I thought someone may have a clear layout of Tiny13 1.1 with all
the values on it that can help me assemble the board.

Regards,

Mohammad