RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny1

From: Yves Touchette
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny1
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:43:26 -0400

Ok,

Here's two things you can do to help you:
In eagle with the .brd file open:

-Type 'show R5' in the command box (just above the board display). This will highlight the R5 component.
- If you want to know the value of a specific component, then type 'info' then click on the component's origin. This will open up a window that will show you the details about that component including it's value

Also, limiting the layers being displayed, it's not that hard to figure out the value of the components. To see the top components and there values,  click view->display/hide layers click on none, then select tPlace and remove tOrigins and tNames. You should see the outline of the top components and their values.

Hope this helps!

-yvest