Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NMEA setup for Paparzzi Autopilot

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NMEA setup for Paparzzi Autopilot
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:56:33 +0100

2008/3/27, address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> not mean that it has to stay like this. If there is a better receiver
>  solution, please post it! There seems to be some code to use NMEA and
>  it would be interesting to see flight test data with other receivers.
>  Just be aware that changing the GPS receiver is a big change in the
>  entire system that has to be considered well.

I can try to set up the gps-stix board this night and test my nmea-
code some more. (I finally got an active antenna that is small enough.)

I guess I can have my IR-boards from David by May and do my first
flights with GPS-waypoints then.
Who else is willing to test the nmea-code?
Anyone wants to set his ublox to nmea-mode and fly around via RC
to see if the telemetry looks fine?
As far as I remember parsing satelite-visibility was still commented out
when I posted the parser.

Who can give me SVN-access, so I finally will be able to upload that
source-file and the bugfixes and added comments to existing code
I posted here month ago?
(I asked about this and the checkin-policy multiple times but noone
 ever answered.)

Marcus