Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? loading bl_ram.hex ??= =?ISO-8859-

From: martin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? loading bl_ram.hex ??= =?ISO-8859-1?Q???=
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:00:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi Miles,

> I just finished assembling a Tiny v2.11 and I think I haven't
successfully loaded
> the bootloader. Terminal output with 'ioctl get failed' is below. Am I
sucessfully

Looks good, LPC is running and communicating with the PC (regarding the
message title, you are loading bl.hex rather than bl_ram.hex).

> The reason I think the upload doesn't work is the 'ioctl get failed'
message, and,
> uploading the serial tunnel to the Tiny from the ground station fails.

You can ignore the "ioctl get failed" after download is "finished". Are
all the four USB lines Vbus, GND, D+ and D- connected? Do you see the
device using "lsusb"?

Martin