[Paparazzi-devel] Link help

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Link help
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:10:43 -0600

Ok so i am still having my comm problems through the modems. Here is where i am at. I have tested the board with the ftdi cable and it is bauding at 38400 and sends data which my computer reads fine. I have tested my serial to usb and that works, also i viewed the output from the serial to usb connected to the modem when the pprz modem was on. It seemed to be recieving data.... I am having a real hard time figuring out what this problem is, can anyone help???