Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Recommended RC Radio Systems?

From: Mohit Mundhra
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Recommended RC Radio Systems?
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:57:18 +0530

Me using the following combination:
Tx: Futaba T7CAP (7 channel including a 3 way switch)
Rx: Futaba R156F (PPM) at 72 MHz

-
Mohit Mundhra

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 7:17 AM, Uttam Chandrashekhar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Mark,

Been there! The 6 channel Futaba TX I had did not have a 3 position switch. You can replace a 2 position siwtch with the 3 position switch and 2 resistors like Michel suggests. The Futaba 7 channel TX has a 3 position switch.

-Good luck,
Uttam