[Paparazzi-devel] Problem in USB-serial connection

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem in USB-serial connection
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:43:58 -0600

Hi, all.
I am new to Paparazzi project. I have a Paparazzi Tiny 13 v1.1. But I got a problem while trying to get the Paparazzi board connected with the GCS through USB-serial cable. I have successfully uploaded the code to the Paparazzi board.

When I tried to execute Flight address@hidden session, the display window popped up. But nothing is displayed.
The reason is I did not connect the IR sensors?
Must I reupload the code once I change the selection options ? Say, from address@hidden to address@hidden

Do u guys know where I can find a detailed manual for these stuffs?

Regards
Yang