Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Correct Throttle output with futaba radio

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Correct Throttle output with futaba radio
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 23:40:29 GMT

In the messages you can read the exact pwm value of the throttle signal and put those in your airframe file as min, max, and neutral.  Note that in your case min and max are currently reversed.  Neutral is the signal it will send at boot and should normally be the same as min.  Same with all other servos.  Zero throttle should be configured to be a few clicks short of zero stick to ensure that off stays off.

Note: the pwm values of your TX should match that of your radio file in conf/radios

-- "Daniel Morgan" <address@hidden> wrote:
So I have a futaba radio and when my throttle is at full the gcs reports 1% and when not on it reports it at 100%... So my question is how can i fix this so the reporting is accurate?

Click to get the coolest ring tones on your phone, fast and easy