RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] LEA-5H Module Freeze after 30 seconds
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:02:44 -0700

David,
The issue of UTM has nothing to do with NMEA vs. UBX protocols.  Also the 30 second time out has nothign to do with the LPC side of the tunnel.  The LPC does just that, tunnel data.  Nothing else is running(no airborne software or GPS code).  I thought I read somewhere that the 5H chips had somethign different with the pinout.  Im guessing not.  I dont have time right now to look through that link Martin posted, but maybe it has the answer.

AJ

PS.  There is an NMEA parser out there, someone on the list has it.