[Paparazzi-devel] Sensor correction problems

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Sensor correction problems
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:57:55 +0530 (IST)

Hi guys,

I mailed Pascal about this, guess he's out of town! Here's the problem. I have everything setup. In Auto1, roll correction is proper, pitch correction though is reversed. IR signs are OK. I remember Pascal mentioning something at Agra the other day when all of us flew together, something about sensor orientation, and he did something in the code, I don't remember now. Can anyone help? Manual mode directions are OK, and Auto1 controls on the RC is OK too, but pitch correction is reversed.

-Thanks,
Uttam

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.