[Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS frame!

From: Mohammad Ali Haji Pour
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS frame!
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:44:03 +0400

Hi all,

I have some problem with the GCS as I mentioned earlier, but I have got any
help yet.

I am using Tiny 2.11, commercial IR sensors from FMA, LEA-4P GPS, and Maxstream
base and OEM. I have checked all the connections several times, and they are
fine. The GPS is configured and I am getting data through u-center.

In PPZ center I am using funjet1.xml for airframe, basic.xml for flight plan
and setting, cockpitSX.xml for radio, and default.xml for telemetry. All are
made and uploaded to the Tiny.  I am also getting the red LED of Tiny.
Everything seems to be fine, but when I execute the Maxstream or serial
sessions all I get is a blank GCS frame; however, the simulation session is
working with these files.

I would appreciate any help.

Best Regards,

Mohammad