Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS frame!

From: Mohammad Ali Haji Pour
Subject: Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS frame!
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:43:58 +0400

Hi,

I tried the code Aj suggested for the battery, but it does not fix the battery
problem.

And for the GPS all the baud rates is correct. Just one thing is confusing me:
I upload the configuration file into the GPS and in the middle I change the
baud rate to 38400 to continue uploading. When I run the u-center the second
time GPS works only with 9600.

So I thought maybe we should change the rate in the airframe file to 9600
instead of 38400. I tried this also but it is not working again; however, I am
pretty sure I should also change some other code to 9600 also but not sure
where exactly.

I appreciate your helps.

Best Regards,

Mohammad