RE: [Paparazzi-devel] New variable name?

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] New variable name?
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:19:37 GMT

Hmm... it's been too long since I've read through that code.  I couldn't
understand any of it to even see what you guys are talking about. :(

Can I suggest the attached theory and variable names so that we can all
understand and tune the craft more easily?  (Throttle dependent gain scheduling
and Ziegler method tuning omitted for clarity)

-- address@hidden wrote:

Pascal,I looked at this control law, and frankly I was scared.  This law
commands 0 rate, while I would call it simpler, it has to be inferior to the
old style of nested loops.  This should be stated somewhere.  I also dont
understand why it is highly recommended, as it appears to be a hacked way to do
control laws. AJ