[Paparazzi-devel] Takeoff

From: Mohammad Ali Haji Pour
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Takeoff
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:17:04 +0400

Hi all,

during the takeoff, as soon as the plane reaches approximately 20 meters, it
turns right with high roll and crashes; however, the CLIMB WP is in front of
the airplane and it should takeoff and go to the point without any turns. Also
in the simulation when I try it, it turns right then goes to CLIMB. I don't
know if the problem is from SW or HW.

BTW, how can I change the direction that the plane is  heading in simulation. I
think in simulation if try to keep the nose of the plane toward the CLIMB, it
will takeoff in straight line. I have tried centering the A/C in GCS, but I am
not sure if this is the proper thing to do.

Best regards,

Mohammad