RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Some questions!

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Some questions!
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 06:29:03 -0700

1.  Because we decode the PPM signal from the RF side of the RC receiver, PCM would not allow us to do this.

2.  The ADC, which for those who dont know stands for Analog to Digital Converter, is a 10 bit converter.  Thus, 2^10 = 1024.  We need both positive and negative for the IR, so the 1024 turns into +512 to -512.

AJ