Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AUTO2 mode

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AUTO2 mode
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 21:37:08 +0200

Hi,

we won't be able to help if you do not provide more information...
Could you send  or make your log (.log and .data) available somewhere ?

Do you switch off your RC to switch to AUTO2 with the GCS ? The RC always get the priority ...
Do you see the "AUTO2" flag on the GCS ?

--Pascal

Mohammad Ali Haji Pour wrote:
Hi all,

I do not understand what might be the reason that my plane does not follow the
way points in AUTO2 mode. I take off manually, and switch to AUTO2 in GCS since
my RC does not have a 3 state switch.

Again, thank you all for all you infinite support.

Best Regards,

Mohammad