[Paparazzi-devel] Installation of the software to EEEPC

From: C Kuo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation of the software to EEEPC
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:02:26 +0100

Hello everyone

  My name is Chen, I have currently assembled few of the Tiny flight control
boards, and been tested in Winxp by upload the bootloader.

  However, since I am more sort of hardware guy, and have no experience on the
Linux OS.

  I was wondering, has anyone have the experience on installation of the
paparazzi software to EEEPC (stright out of box)?

Thanks

                                                                   Chen