[Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)

From: C Kuo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 18:08:24 +0100

Hi everyone

  I have convert my eeepc to eeeXubunntu now, and have locte the
"sources.list".
  at the moment I have question about how to update the sources.list, I have try
to open it with mousepad, but after added the line, it did not allow me to
save.

  Later on, I open it with "Software Sources" and added the line of "deb
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/debian etch main", once from there, I don't have any
idea how to add these following update to source.list

apt-get update
apt-get install paparazzi-bin

  can any one help?

regards