[Paparazzi-devel] GCS on the simulation

From: C Kuo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS on the simulation
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:51:23 +0100

Hi guys

  I have been running the simulation on the Paparazzi center, and still have few
questions I would like to ask.

  In the wiki, the GCS include display of strip, note book, PFD and console,
however, it didn’t show up when I press the button. I was wondering, for
display of those, do I need add more xml file in the setting? (at moment, I
have only added the “tuning”)

  Other general question is that I am using Xubuntu as the OS, would you suggest
to change to Ubuntu? Because I can only use GUI in the XUbuntu, which makes me
difficult to follow all the command form the wiki.

Regards

                                                         Chen