Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS accuracy

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS accuracy
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:03:07 -0600

Did u check Pacc, Sacc, NumSV in messages or just GPS part in the GCS?
Pacc stands for position accuracy
Sacc stands for speed accuracy
NubSV stands for satellite numbers. Generally u must have more than 4 satellite to get a good lock.

Another way to test the GPS accuracy is using google map fill so that u can know where u are in the google map.

Haiyang