Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS tunnel for Tiny1.3 & 2.11

From: Mohammad Ali Haji Pour
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS tunnel for Tiny1.3 & 2.11
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:36:39 +0400

Kuo,

"myplane" and "ppz1" are just the names of the aircraft that should be changed
with your own plane name if required. you can save a new plane with preferred
configurations in the ppz center. The tunnel is uploaded with USB and you can
read from the GPS (in u-center) through the FTDI cable.

Best Regards,

Mohammad