Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hardware filtering quesiton

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hardware filtering quesiton
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 01:18:09 +0200

Hi Daniel,

1206 and 0805 doesn't mean values but...sizes !
0805 = 80 x 50mil (20.3 x 1.27mm)
1206 = 120 x 60mil (3.05 x 1.52mm)

So the components you need are :
capacitors value = 1pf, tolerance = 10% (or less), max voltage = 100V (or more), size 0805
inductors (coils) value = 6.8nH, tolerance = 20% (or less), size 1206

Nice filter (ugly module soldering :) but probably useless with such a small GPS antenna ground plane...

@+
Michel