RE: [Paparazzi-devel] modem question

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] modem question
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 12:26:10 -0700

In pprz_transport mode, the uplink still works.  You can only fly 1 AC at a time though.  1 caviate to this.  I was unable to get transport mode to work with the current CVS code and the funjet1.xml airframe.  I sent a bug to the guys who update files on the CVS, lets see if they can duplicate it.

AJ