Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing TWOG design and gerbers?

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing TWOG design and gerbers?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:56:45 -0700

Hello,

Pascal, thank you for your comments. The changes to PPZUAV site are almost complete based on your inputs. I had avoided direct reference to Paparazzi only out of fear it might upset the group. It is good to hear it is welcome and encouraged. Do not hesitate to tell us more. FWIW: The images on PPZUAV are our own. If the image exists on the Wiki it's because we put it there to add to the Wiki. There are many images and edits from dconger (myself) on the Wiki. For the curious, the nice thing about the Wiki is you can view all page history and edits easily to see who really contributes and what they contribute.

On the topic of vendors I really hope to lead by example. Things I personally have done to promote Paparazzi are many and the list I wrote out was too long for this reply. Many others offer more and it just feels inappropriate to distract attention from the project. What is most important isn't telling someone where to buy something or how much it costs it's answering their questions and helping them to get flying.

If I don't post more it's because I'm still learning. But as I learn I give back and always will. I just hope other vendors follow because help Paparazzi Project to grow and there will be room enough for hundreds of vendors in the future because there will be thousands of Paparazzi Projects out there.

I won't say any more. I just really wanted to take a minute to reply because there is so much do and say that isn't related to selling something. It is a world class product and you should all be proud. I see many familiar names writing to the email list each day and it's pretty cool to keep up on all the projects and to learn as I build mine.

Keep up the amazing work because this will change the world.

Regards,
-David